August 21st
Stephanie's Bridal Shower
I have never been in a wedding other than being a flower girl in my aunt and uncle's wedding many many years ago. So when I was asked to be the Matron of Honor in my best friend's wedding, I was thrilled! I love to plan things and I could not wait to do her parties :) She had a great turn out for her shower. Lots of family and friends made it a fun, and funny, party. We didn't get a ton of pictures, but here are some of the decorations. Oh, and the absolutely amazing, out if this world cupcakes!
August 28th
Celebrating Stephanie's 27th Birthday
My wonderful best friend turned 27 on the 24th of August and we had yet another night out to celebrate. Adam and I met up with Stephanie and Nathan and another wonderful couple Jenna and Mike for dinner at Gobi Grill. Gobi is a Mongolian Grill and it was AMAZING! Affordable and delicious. I love it when I can pick my own ingredients and have someone else cook it for me ;) Anyway, we had a great time at dinner with lots of laughs, like when Mike spilled something and asked for more napkins from our server. When he brought them back he told Mike to act like an adult and to quit spilling things :) I love when servers have a good sense of humor! Afterward we went to Dudley's, a semi-new Irish Pub. Lots of drinks were to be had there, which led to some very interesting, and hilarious, conversations. It was a great night with GREAT people! Happy birthday Stephanie!!!
September 3rd
Jessica is in town!
A very good friend of mine was in town for the weekend, she currently lives in Southern California (lucky b*tch lol). The purpose of her trip was to attend a surprise party for a family member. No one filled me in on this and I almost spoiled it for everyone. I felt HORRIBLE! LOL! Thanks to my husband who deleted my facebook post about her being here, I think we squashed it before anyone saw. At least no one has told me I ruined it... :) Anyway, that Friday night we got a group of people together so everyone could see Jessica and visit. It ended up being a mini-reunion made up of a bunch of us that went to high school together. Great times were had of course, and it was wonderful to catch up with Jess! She looks amazing and is still the absolutely beautiful person she has always been :) We miss you Jessica!!!
ZOOBILEE!!!
Attending the zoo's annual fundraiser has become a yearly tradition with us and my best friend, Stephanie. Her husband Nathan attended with us last year for the first time, and of course he is hooked now too :) This year was our 4th year in a row to go, and of course it didn't disappoint! Mainly because I was pregnant last year so I had to make up for that this year :) There is nothing quite like the crowd at Zoobilee, which is one of our favorite things about it! We had some great food, saw a ton of friends, drank some great beverages, caught peeks of the animals that were out and enjoyed the company of awesome friends. I cannot wait to make our 5th year anniversary!!

Some of the vendors at Zoobilee, case in point :)
September 18th
Stephanie's Bachelorette Party
Do I really need to say more? Not really, but I will :) We went all out and wow was it a fun night!!! We started out with snacks and cocktails at one of the Bridesmaid's houses. X-Rated and Red Bull was our signature drink for the night, man that stuff is good lol! Then all 20-something of us hopped in our ride for the night, a stretch Excursion :) Limos are always so much fun!
We made a stop at Wright Bros. where Steph was serenaded by the DJ to his raunchy rendition of some song from Top Gun. From there we headed to Old Town and bar hopped a bunch of different places. Not sure I can tell you everywhere we went that night ;) It was crazy, fun, out of control at some points and definitely a night to never forget. The parts we remember anyway...
Stephanie's Bachelorette Party
Do I really need to say more? Not really, but I will :) We went all out and wow was it a fun night!!! We started out with snacks and cocktails at one of the Bridesmaid's houses. X-Rated and Red Bull was our signature drink for the night, man that stuff is good lol! Then all 20-something of us hopped in our ride for the night, a stretch Excursion :) Limos are always so much fun!
We made a stop at Wright Bros. where Steph was serenaded by the DJ to his raunchy rendition of some song from Top Gun. From there we headed to Old Town and bar hopped a bunch of different places. Not sure I can tell you everywhere we went that night ;) It was crazy, fun, out of control at some points and definitely a night to never forget. The parts we remember anyway...

The Limo!!!

TOTAL GREATNESS!!!

In the limo, partying it up!
September 25th
THE BIG DAY!!!
The day is finally here! After all the worrying and stressing typical wedding style, my best friend got married!!! Everything looked great, she was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! And nothing, not even an hour rain delay could put a dampener on the day :) I will do another post about her big day once I have the professional pictures to post because they are going to be awesome! Kingston was the ring bearer, and I was convinced it was going to be a disaster. But, he actually made it down the isle! Of course he had a phone and keys attached to the pillow, but damn it, he did it!! He looked adorable in his little (too big) tux, he is going to be my little heart breaker! The wedding was perfect and there were A LOT of great memories taken from Stephanie and Nathan's special day! I love you both!!!
THE BIG DAY!!!
The day is finally here! After all the worrying and stressing typical wedding style, my best friend got married!!! Everything looked great, she was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! And nothing, not even an hour rain delay could put a dampener on the day :) I will do another post about her big day once I have the professional pictures to post because they are going to be awesome! Kingston was the ring bearer, and I was convinced it was going to be a disaster. But, he actually made it down the isle! Of course he had a phone and keys attached to the pillow, but damn it, he did it!! He looked adorable in his little (too big) tux, he is going to be my little heart breaker! The wedding was perfect and there were A LOT of great memories taken from Stephanie and Nathan's special day! I love you both!!!














Wow -- so awesome! Now could you go and get my blog caught up? LOL!! Love reading your updates and yes, I agree...Kingston will definitely be a heartbreaker some day (already is actually lol)!! :))
ReplyDeleteLove the name and the layout!
ReplyDeleteNow that was an update!! Nice work, I'm so proud of you! Enjoyed all the pics. Steph's wedding was absolutely beautiful. Miss you:)
ReplyDelete