Thursday, October 14, 2010

Delish!

We just had the BEST dinner! Since we changed our eating habits and became more focused on being healthy, we have discovered the most amazing foods :)

Tonight for example. We had spicy black bean burgers on thin buns with horseradish mustard and fat free pepper jack cheese. We also had broccoli with cheese. We both were more than satisfied and it was... 320 calories for the entire meal! LOVE IT!!!

If you haven't tried these burgers, they are a MUST!!! Now if someone would just start making the feta and spinach burgers I love so much! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to need some of these recipes please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do I get these burgers at? What brand are they? I want to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted a picture of the burgers!!

    Courtney-- All I did for these was thaw and throw them on the George Foreman :)

    Krista-- I got mine at Super Target. Last I knew Morning Star had coupons on their website too!

    ReplyDelete