Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Teeth Teeth Teeth

Yeah, that's right. 3 to be exact.

Kingston has TWO of his two year molars (a little late huh?) coming in at the exact same time. He keeps rubbing at his cheeks and poking at his ears, telling me it hurts. And nothing I have tried makes him feel any better. I am hoping now that they are partially broken through his gums the pain will ease for him. Because he is as bad as his daddy when he doesn't feel good ;)

Holland take the credit for the third tooth. We were at the doctor for her 6 month check up on the 4th and the doctor asked her where her teeth were, apparently he couldn't see any signs of them what so ever. Well thank you Dr. Soltz for cursing me. It has gone from nothing to almost through in less than a week. Good that it's been quick, but really bad for her becuase you can tell she is in pain and yet again, nothing I do for her helps. I have tried Tylenol, teething tablets, teething rings, cold wash cloths. There is one other suggestion out there that I'm sure some of you mommies are thinking of ;) Not gonna happen lol!

Apparently I have done something in life for this punishment :) I am NOT exaggerating when I tell you all that my kids do everything at the same time, just to torture me. All these teeth are just another prime example! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment