Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here goes nothing...

So. I have decided to start a blog. I'm not entirely sure why, other than the fact that it would be nice to have a place to just get everything out, and some things that happen in my crazy family actually are funny and entertaining. I am giving full credit to my motivation to Mrs. Krista Kutter. Her blog is hilarious, and informative, and this is all her fault! :) As I am typing, both of my children are waking up from their naps. Go figure. I have never seen an almost two year old and a three month old conspire to drive Mommy crazy by doing everything they do at the EXACT SAME TIME the way my kids do! So I am going to end this now. Hopefully I can keep on top of it...

2 comments:

  1. Awe Sarah! I LOVE it! The blog name is so stinkin' cute and the design matches perfectly! I can't wait to read about all your mommy experiences!! I know that I will learn a TON from you for when I have babies:) I can't wait to live, laugh and love the Lentz blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah -- welcome to the world of blogging! I used to do a better job at keeping mine updated than I have been lately...but I hope to get back on the regular blogging bandwagon! :))

    ReplyDelete